Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
It is easy to make and the kids seem to like it.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (32 ounce) packagefrozen frozen tater tots
- Cook onion and hamburger. Drain and stir in taco seasoning and water. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes. Add corn and soup, mix well.
- Transfer to greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Put tater tots on top and cook at 350°F for about 35 minutes or until golden brown.
I taco seasoning was a bit overpowering. The next time I try this recipe I will only use 1/2 of the envelope. It was a nice variation. Thanks for posting!!
it was fairly good
My family loved this when I made it. I did make a few changes like omitting the onion & corn. And instead of mixing the taco seasoning with the beef I added it when I added the soup & water. I then simmered it for 5 minutes to let the soup thin out some. I also only used 1 lb ground beef & half a bag of tater tots (that is all I had). I will definitely be making this again. Thanks