Pamma Lamma Ding Dong's Note:
This recipe is fancy enough to serve to guests but easy enough for every day. Very Yummy!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine miracle whip, flour, boullion and pepper in a medium saucepan.
- 2Gradually add milk.
- 3Cook stirring constantly over low heat until thickened.
- 4Add meat and veggies.
- 5Heat thoroughly while stirring occasionally.
- 6Pour into an 8-inch square pan.
- 7Unroll crescent roll dough into two rectangles.
- 8Press perforations together to seal.
- 9Place rectangles side by side to form a sqaure.
- 10Place seams together.
- 11Place square over filling and press around edges to seal.
- 12Bake at 375 15-20 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Turkey/Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 63.1 mg
- Sodium 681.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: