Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is fancy enough to serve to guests but easy enough for every day. Very Yummy!!!!
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chopped turkey or 1 1⁄2 cups chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- Combine miracle whip, flour, boullion and pepper in a medium saucepan.
- Gradually add milk.
- Cook stirring constantly over low heat until thickened.
- Add meat and veggies.
- Heat thoroughly while stirring occasionally.
- Pour into an 8-inch square pan.
- Unroll crescent roll dough into two rectangles.
- Press perforations together to seal.
- Place rectangles side by side to form a sqaure.
- Place seams together.
- Place square over filling and press around edges to seal.
- Bake at 375 15-20 minutes or until browned and bubbly.