Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is from "Alive" magazine and it is very tasty and satisfying. It is a meal in itself and peppy flavor. I cut back on the rice and cheese and used HOT salsa. The corn I used were canned but you can use frozen. The carrots were fresh shoe string cut.
- 3⁄4 cup cooked brown rice
- 3⁄4 cup low sodium cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄3 cup corn kernel
- 1⁄3 cup peas, frozen
- 1⁄3 cup carrot, shoestring
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- Mix together the cooled rice, veggies, cheese, mayo salsa, cumin & chili powder.
- Divide the mix between the 4 tortillas, roll up the tortilla tucking in the sides.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and heat in 375 oven for apprx 20 - 25 minutes or until the ingredients are hot through and the cheese has melted.