This easy meal has impressive presentation and taste! Great for potlucks or company served with garlic bread and a salad.
My Private Note
jumbo s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 18 large pasta shells
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon dill (fresh and finely chopped)
- 1 (300 g) package frozen spinach (defrosted and drained)
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 1 (700 ml) jar pasta sauce (any variety)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Cook shells according to box instructions to el dente.
- 2In large saucepan, heat oil and cook onion and dill for 3-4 minutes. Add spinach. Cook until warm and drain any residual juice. Add salt, pepper, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and the beaten egg.
- 3Fill pasta shells with the spinach and cheese mixture.
- 4Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with PAM. Pour half the pasta sauce on the bottom of the dish.
- 5Add the filled pasta shells and top with remaining pasta sauce.
- 6Cover dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Jumbo Pasta Shells With Spinach and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (1730 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.2
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 382.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: