Recipe by Dine & Dish
I found this recipe in the Taste of Home Garden and Fresh Recipes collection. I made these when we had company and they were a hit! I will continue to make this unique side dish time and time again!
Top Review by Sassyfras
Made these last night. I didn't have any onion, but other than that followed the recipe. Everyone liked them. I will make them again. Served with pork tenderloin, baked tomato slices covered in planko crumbs, and sweet potatoes.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 3 cups cooked whole kernel corn
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a saucepan, cook onion and celery in butter until tender; set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, combine croutons, corn, eggs, water, salt, pepper and onion mixture; mix well.
- Shape into eight to ten balls.
- Place in an ungreased shallow baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 25-35 minutes.