Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons sliced green olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet gherkins (sweet pickle relish can also be used instead)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans or 1⁄2 cup almonds, toasted
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Chill several hours, or overnight, to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve on crisp lettuce, or your favorite bread.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, If desired.