Recipe by Bri22
I just got this recipe from a friend and made it for my husband birthday...it was gone in an hour. I swear it tastes like you are eating a slice of pizza!!!you can use any toppings you want
Top Review by mamere94
This was awesome! I made it today for a SuperBowl party. I used the Ultimate Pizza Sauce recipe (#114392) instead of a jar of stuff, and I used fresh mushrooms instead of canned. By "I used" I mean I got the ingredients out and told my 14yo son to put it together. It came out absolutely awesome! The adults didn't even get much because the kids hogged it all. This is a definite keeper dip. We had some fresh veggies to use for dippers, but we also followed someone else's suggestion of slicing up pizza crust dough into breadsticks that we use for dipping. Those did end up being the most popular item.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, washed seeded,and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 box Ritz cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- pre-heat oven to 350.
- in a bowl mix cream cheese and spices.
- spread mix in 13x9 baking dish.
- in another bowl mix parmesan and mozz.
- sprinkle half over cream cheese.
- evenly cover pizza sauce over cheeses.
- sprinkle toppings over sauce.
- sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- bake for 18-20 minutes.