1/1 Photo of Tasha's Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Tasha's is a favorite restaurant of ours. This was a sandwich on the menu that I recreated. It is delicious! I didn't include amounts because it depends on the size of your bread and your preference of taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a non stick pan over med. high heat.
- 2Season breast with seasoning salt, and cook until done through.
- 3Meanwhile brush oil on 1 side of each slice of bread.
- 4Remove chicken from pan reduce heat to med. and place 1 slice of bread oil side down in the pan.
- 5Top with crumbled feta, sliced avocado and Tomato, then chicken and lettuce.
- 6Spread dijon on the bare side of the 2nd slice of bread and place oil side up.
- 7Grill until golden brown and then CAREFULLY flip the sandwich over and toast the other side.
- 8Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasha's Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.9
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 754.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 45.6 g