Recipe by Elaniemay
Tasha's is a favorite restaurant of ours. This was a sandwich on the menu that I recreated. It is delicious! I didn't include amounts because it depends on the size of your bread and your preference of taste.
Top Review by Susie D
I had a leftover grilled chicken breast so started with it. I enjoyed the fresh ingredients and added thin slices of purple onion too. The feta was a tad messy, but tasted good! Thank you for sharing the recipe! :-)
- 2 slices sourdough bread (or other 'chewy' bread)
- 1 chicken breast, flattened
- seasoning salt
- avocado, sliced
- tomatoes, sliced
- 1 -2 lettuce leaf
- feta cheese, crumbled
- Dijon mustard
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a non stick pan over med. high heat.
- Season breast with seasoning salt, and cook until done through.
- Meanwhile brush oil on 1 side of each slice of bread.
- Remove chicken from pan reduce heat to med. and place 1 slice of bread oil side down in the pan.
- Top with crumbled feta, sliced avocado and Tomato, then chicken and lettuce.
- Spread dijon on the bare side of the 2nd slice of bread and place oil side up.
- Grill until golden brown and then CAREFULLY flip the sandwich over and toast the other side.
- Serve warm.