Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup drained dill or 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
- In a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise,pickle relish,onion,parsley and capers.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
This tartar sauce is delicious! I really loved the capers and sweet pickle relish in there. I will definitely be using this as my standard tartar sauce recipe. Thanks!
I love capers in tartar sauce. I used dill relish for even more tang.
yummy! thanks! and very easy!