Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this sauce with fried fish dishes
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon chives, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons gherkins, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 ounces mayonnaise
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Allow to stand for at least 1 hour before serving, to allow the flavours to blend.
Thank you,very much,for responding to my request !!! I REALLY apprecate your kindness & help :-) :-) Matekitoga
Well despite what Sheila says, I'd still like to make it. We eat alot of fish and am constantly buying Tartare Sauce - I really think I should try making some! And I'm one day going to try out this recipe. It sounds verrry good! UPDATE: I made this sauce today, and WOW! IT IS NICE! It really is.
excellent-left out the capers,used minced onion stead of chives for more flavor