Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 pint milk, scalded
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup minute tapioca
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Add the tapioca to the milk and cook in double boiler for 30 minutes.
- Remove. To the sugar add the salt and eggs.
- Pour this mixture slowly over the hot mixture. Mix into a buttered pudding dish.
- Add the butter to this mixture. Put the pan in really hot water and bake in oven at 325° over for 30 minutes.
- Great with crushed or whole fruits and berries.