- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 2 bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup lettuce, finely shredded
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup picante sauce (hot)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice chicken, onion, & bell peppers. Place in large zip-loc bag & pour in Italian dressing. Marinate 30 minutes in fridge, turning over every 10 minutes. Discard marinade.
- Heat oil in large cast iron skillet.
- Place meat in skillet, & season with cayenne. Sauté meat, bell peppers, & onion in oil until chicken is cooked through and onions are tender.
- Serve chicken & cooked veggies on tortillas. Top with cheese, tomato, lettuce, picante and sour cream.