Recipe by WI Cheesehead
Got this from a friend, but it's a Kraft recipe. A little different, with the addition of fresh spinach. It's been adapted a bit.
Top Review by GaylaV
Yum, yumm! This is such a tasty salad although I do need to do some serious adjusting to the fat content next time. I think I can cut the bacon in half without damaging the end result too much. It is a nice mix of a spinach salad with a broccoli salad. I did use craisins instead of raisins because I had a package opened. I don't think it damaged the salad any and the colour is pretty. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip light or 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 6 cups broccoli florets, chopped small
- 4 cups loosely packed fresh spinach leaves
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 egg, hard boiled and chopped