Tangier Lamb Tagine Wrap With Spiced Yogurt
- Mix the yogurt and harissa together in a bowl; set aside.
- Add lamb, onion, cumin, ginger, raisins, salt, and pepper to a large skillet over medium heat; Cook, stirring/breaking up the lamb with a wooden spoon, 5-7 minutes until the meat is cooked and the onions are soft.
- Add in the chickpeas; using a potato masher, mash at least half of them right in the pan, blending them with the meat.
- Continue to cook/stir, 1-2 minutes until they are warm; add in the lemon juice.
- To assemble: Spread about 2 tablespoons of the spiced yogurt on a warm tortilla, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Layer a quarter of the spinach and the lamb mixture and another 2 tablespoons spiced yogurt in a thick horizontal strip across the bottom third of the tortilla, making sure the ingredients don’t quite touch the edges.
- Fold in the two sides and roll the wrap away from you.
- Complete the wraps with the remaining ingredients; cut in half on the bias and serve.