Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I halve this recipe for the two of us. This is always delicious.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sugar
- 13 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 cups creamed corn
- Combine the first 3 ingredients.
- Mix the milk and corn together, then add to the first mixture.
- Pour into a 6 x 10 greased baking dish.
- Pour the melted margarine over the top.
- Bake at 325 degrees for one hour or until firm.
- Sometimes I bake this for 80 to 90 minutes.