Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Entered for safekeeping from Riascollection.blogspot.com. Fenugreek leaves have a bitter taste like a cross between fennel and mint or lemon. Indian red chilli powder is more similar to ground cayenne pepper than U.S. chili powder. If using a coffee grinder, use one dedicated to spices rather than coffee. Leftovers should be stored tightly sealed in the freezer for up to 6 months, or on the shelf for 4-6 weeks.
- 29.58 ml garam masala
- 29.58 ml ground cumin
- 14.79 ml coriander powder
- 19.71 ml paprika (or Kashmiri Mirch)
- 9.85 ml kasuri methi or 9.85 ml dried fenugreek leaves, crushed
- 4.92 ml turmeric
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper (or Indian chilli powder)
- Combine all ingredients using a whisk/spoon/coffee grinder. Store it in an airtight container.