Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
chicken covered with cheddar cheese and topped with your choice of toppings.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 113.39 g canchopped green chilies
- 29.58 ml oil
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 473.18 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml sliced ripe olives
- 236.59 ml chopped stewed tomatoes
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 chicken breast halves, cooked and chopped
- 453.59 g can beef tamales, chopped
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 3.69 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- tomatoes (optional)
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- guacamole (optional)
- Saute onion and chilies in oil in skillet.
- Combine all ingredients except for 1/2 cup shredded cheese and toppings, and pour into slow cooker.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Cover, cook on high 3-4 hours.
- Serve with your choice of toppings.
This recipe looks hard due to the amount of ingredients. It wasn't so bad and too time consuming. It tasted really good but I think I would add in maybe a little cayenne pepper to spice it up a little bit but overall very good. Thanks. Made for PRMR!