Recipe by Kay D.
My fiance and I are getting married in Jamaica in October. This is my way of training my tastebuds for the trip. :)
- 1 (12 ounce) cankern coconut nectar or 1 (12 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 bananas
- 4 ounces lacreme mousse vanilla yogurt (or other vanilla)
- 8 ounces fruit on the bottom pineapple yogurt
- 20 -30 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in blender container and blend like crazy until drink is frothy enough to suit you.
- You may wish to add even more ice cubes, if you want it a little thicker.
- Sit back, imagine yourself on a white sandy beach with the breeze blowing through your hair.
- Now drink!