Prep 0 mins
Cook 12 mins
a super duper easy recipe that is sooo simple but even tastier!
- preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- mix all ingredients together well.
- roll tablespoons of dough into balls.
- place balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- flatten balls slightly, perhaps with a fork, or hands.
- bake for 12 minutes.
- let it cool for 5 minutes.
- and eat!
I'm going to try this recipe with Splenda. Will let you know how it turns out. Hope it will since I'm on the no sugar/white flour diet.
At first I was concerned when I realized there was no flour. I thought it was a mistake. But I made them anyways and was so glad I did. Yummy and ridiculously easy to make. They come out very thin and delicate but so tasty.
Rated 5 stars for simplicity and taste. It wasn't until after I made these that I noticed they are basically like peanut butter cookies, and that one could substitute any nut butter with similar results. They are lighter and crisper than peanut butter cookies, however, and of course they taste like sesame! Couldn't have been easier.