- 1 cup HP steak sauce (use copycat recipe ID # 19670 if you can’t buy HP)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Pickapeppa Sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef round steak, ¾-inch thick
- 6 cups green bell peppers or 6 cups red bell peppers or 6 cups yellow bell peppers, cut into strips and cooked
- 8 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix HP sauce, onion, garlic and hot pepper sauce; reserve ½ cup of the mixture.
- Place steak on hot grill or on rack of broiler pan; grill or broil for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining steak sauce mixture.
- Cut steak across the grain into thin strips; mix with peppers and reserved steak sauce mixture.
- Place about 1 cup steak mixture on each tortilla; roll up.
- Serve with a pint of British ale for lunch.