Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
quick easy meal that my kids love
Make and share this Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs ground turkey
- 3 (1 1/4 ounce) packages taco seasoning
- 2 1⁄4 cups water
- 8 -16 taco shells or 8 flour tortillas
- brown ground turkey, then drain.
- add taco mix.
- add 2 1/4 cups water, stir.
- bring to a boil.
- reduce heat and simmer until desired consistancy.
- serve in taco shells or tortillas (burrito wraps).
- garnish(optional): guacamole, sour cream, lettuce, cheese, salsa.
We love these! This is how I make my tacos too. My family would pick these over beef any day. I top mine with cheese, salsa, green onion, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and black olives. Thanks so much for posting!!
Great, easy tacos. I love that the recipe uses ground turkey. I served these with all your suggested toppings and with taco shells and flour tortillas so people could pick what they wanted. Made for Spring 2009 Pick A Chef.