Recipe by Neo_Soul_Cook1111
Easy mini turkey burgers for a quick lunch or dinner. For the dressing I use the Marketside Chipotle Ranch Yogurt dressing form Wal-Mart.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup quick oats
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons red bell peppers, diced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 -2 teaspoon olive oil
- 12 dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup chipotle ranch dressing
- 12 spinach leaves or 12 lettuce leaves
- 12 slices roma tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the turkey, oats, onion, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoning in a large bowl; gently mix. Shape into 12 (2 inch) burgers.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the burgers 5 minutes per side or until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, split the rolls and lightly toast in the oven. Place the burgers on the toasted rolls. Top with tomato and spinach. Spread dressing on the top bun. Serve warm.