1/6 Photos of Taco Soup
1 hr 15 mins
Judy in WA's Note:
This is a delicious and quick soup (even if you are not on Weight Watchers). One cup of soup has 2 points, and recipe makes 12 cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g ground turkey or 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 28.34 g package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 28.34 g package taco seasoning mix
- 453.59 g can pinto beans
- 453.59 g can chili beans (hot or regular)
- 453.59 g can whole kernel corn
- 226.79 g can diced Mexican-style tomatoes
- 226.79 g can diced tomatoes (any flavor)
- 1Brown meat and onions and drain.
- 2Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat.
- 3Without draining, add all of the other ingredients.
- 4Simmer 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Soup
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.3
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 507.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix