Recipe by VO
Quick, easy, yummy!
Top Review by *Parsley*
Delicious and filling. It tastes just as yummy as it smells while simmering. The refried beans add flavor and thicken the soup a bit. Any leftover soup reheats very well. I garnished the soup with crushed tortilla chips, crumbled queso fresco and chopped scallions. Thanx!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 (14 ounce) can canned kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can canned pinto beans, rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can canned corn, drained
- 3 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 cup broth or 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons southwest seasoning
- diced onion
- diced jalapeno pepper
- crushed tortilla chips