Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is easy and fun to make.The kids will want to help! Let everyone put their own toppings on. Very good!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 -8 ounces crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- taco sauce
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (optional)
- sliced green olives
- black olives
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown hamburger and onions.
- Drain grease.
- Stir in taco seasoning, refried beans, and tomato sauce.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Place dough in ungreased pizza pan and brush with oil.
- Sprinkle with cornmeal then add meat mixture.
- Bake 20-30 minutes, or until lightly browned,Add cheese, continue to bake until cheese melts.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, taco sauce.