Recipe by Pizza Mama
Easy layered dish that can be dressed up or left plain.
Top Review by Kimberlyan
This is a definite keeper! I added kidney beans and rotel. Instead of zesty cheese sauce, I just used cheesy taco seasoning. It was a hit at my house. Next time, I might add black olives and shredded cheese. Thanks for the great recipe!
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 4 tablespoons zesty cheese sauce
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomato
- avocado, sliced
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef in skillet; drain. Add taco seasoning mix and water according to package directions. (My mix uses 1/4 cup water, simmer 10 minutes.).
- Add 2 Tablespoons zesty cheese sauce; mix well.
- Lay 1 tortilla in pie pan; spoon 1/3 beef mixture on top. Repeat layers, ending with a tortilla. Spread remaining cheese sauce over top.
- Bake in oven 20 minutes or till heated thoroughly.
- OPTIONAL: Garnish with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, avocadoes, guacamole, salsa, sour cream.