- 2 cups uncooked corkscrew macaroni
- 1 lb ground round
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup French dressing
- 1⁄2 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions; rinse, drain, and chill for 1 hour.
- In a skillet, crumble and cook the ground round until browned; drain.
- Add in the taco seasoning and French salad dressing; stir to combine; let cool.
- In a large bowl, add the macaroni, ground beef mixture, and remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.