Recipe by Rhonda O
This recipe was passed to me from my Mothers Best friend. When she was going to make Tacos everyone would just happen to drop by.
Top Review by MizzNezz
Very good taco filling. We used it for soft tacos, and the regular taco shells and both were good. I added 1 t chili powder to give an extra kick. Will make again. Thanks for posting this!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef with onion drain.
- Add other ingredients.
- Simmer add more seasoning to taste.
- This can be a little dry.
- This is not Health Food!
- I have added a little cooking oil to the Mix.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add ground beef to your favorite Taco shells.
- Top with cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, etc.