Tip: Serve it for lunch, as a snack or paired with refried beans for dinner,
Make and share this Taco Avocado Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, chilies and taco seasoning. Spread about 1/2 cup over each tortilla. Top with the avocados, tomatoes, onions and olives; roll up.
This is very good. I use less cream cheese than suggested in the tortilla. I really like the flavor and cooling effect this recipe has on me. Thanks for sharing.
This wrap had such a great flavor! I didn't change anything and will definitely be making this all summer long! Thanks for posting!
Delicious! I also saw this posted as "Recipe of the Day" and decided it definitely would be recipe of the day in our house. Didn't change a thing! It was fantastic. Will make all summer since I didn't have to heat a thing!