Recipe by Corrinne J
Memorial Day is coming fast! This is a wonderful (and healthy) salad perfect to kick-off Summer grilling and BBQ!
- 2 cups bulgur wheat
- 3 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped mint
- 1 cup red onion (minced)
- 1 ea. tomatoes, diced
- 4 -6 ounces olive oil
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 package chavrie goat cheese (11oz.)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place Bulgur wheat in a large bowl and pour the boiling water over and cover with aluminum foil or a large lid.
- Let stand for 30 minutes until the liquid is absorbed.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients omitting the Chavrie® Goat Log.
- Season with salt and pepper and chill well.
- Dice the Chavrie® Goat Log and fold into the mixture
- Serving Suggestions:.
- Serve well chilled as part of a platter with the Chavrie® Hummus Recipe
- For an easy preparation follow directions on a package of instant Tabbouleh and fold in diced 4oz. Chavrie® Goat Log.