Recipe by Swiss Miss
This salad is a typical summer salad and very "refreshing" thanks to the peppermint. Serve as one dish or side dish to BBQ.
- 2 cups bulgur
- 6 tomatoes
- 4 onions
- 300 g parsley
- 75 g peppermint extract
- 3 lemons
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 15 green olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil up 2 cups of bulgur in 4 cups of water, let it simmer for 15 minutes, then let it cool down.
- Cut tomatoes into pieces, the onions into slices.
- Chop parsley and peppermint and mix it with tomatoes and onions.
- Add bulgur, juice of 3 lemons, olive oil and olives.
- Taste with pepper and salt.
- Use fourth lemon for decoration.
- Optional: taste with chili if you like it spicy.