Recipe by Roosie
TMT stands for Tofu, Miso, Tahini. You should probably use unsalted sunflower seeds as miso is often very salty.
- 1 lb firm tofu
- 1⁄4 cup brown miso
- 1⁄3 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons carrots, minced (optional)
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds or 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Press tofu to remove excess water:
- Place tofu on a flat surface.
- Cover with a cutting board, and place an iron skillet or a similarly heavy object on top.
- Allow it to sit for about 30 minutes.
- Crumble tofu into a medium bowl.
- Mix in miso and tahini.
- Stir in onion, carrot, and seeds.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to let flavors blend.