Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed into 3/4 in cubes
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts or 1 cup cashews
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 4 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Combine the cubed chicken with the egg white and cornstarch.
- Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Heat oil in wok and stir-fry chicken 3 to 4 minutes, until done.
- Add nuts, scallions, and remaining ingredients.
- Heat thoroughly and serve at once with rice.
I think there is a mistake with the one serving incrediants, four chicken breast per person ??? This dish should be serving four. Kevin