Recipe by CookingMonster
Great for left over sausage. The flavors in the sausage spread to the other veggies and this dish hardly needs seasoning.
Top Review by Anke R
This is a very yummy meal. I didn't have a scrap leftover. I used corn instead of peas and since I don't buy canned soup I used my allpurpose sundried tomatosauce. I used 2 different types of fresh sausage and since there were no details about the amount, I used 2 of each. This is easy to prepare and you can actually put it together in advance and keep it in the fridge until needed. Cooking time was perfect and the taste of the sausages gave the whole dish a nice flavor. Definetely a do again and recommendable for mothers who are in the veggie hiding business. Thanks for sharing
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 1⁄2 cup peas
- 1 piece sausage
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can water
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly Grease a large casserole dish.
- And Layer these ingredients in the order given:.
- thin layer of diced raw potatoes.
- thin layer of diced onions.
- layer of peas.
- layer of sausage.
- ayer of carrots.
- layer of potatoes.
- Pour 1 can of tomato soup, mixed with water over top of it, cover, and bake at 350 degree oven, until vegetables are tender.