Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My boss is a *wonderful* cook! everyone that has ever tasted this *raves* about it! She made this for a thank you lunch at work and it was us telling her *thank you!* This makes *lots* and will keep in the refrigerator for a week.
- 2 (12 ounce) packages tri-color spiral pasta or 2 (12 ounce) packagescurly pasta
- 18 -24 ounces girard's italian romano cheese dressing or 18 -24 ounces champagne dressing
- 2 large chicken breasts, boned, cooked and cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pimientos, diced
- 2 (12 ounce) canslarge black olives (sliced)
- 1 (4 ounce) can hearts of palm (Sliced)
- 1 lb cooked baby shrimp
- 2 tablespoons capers (optional)
- fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook, drain and cool pasta.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, after the salad has been mixed for a couple of hours taste and add more salad dressing if you want more.
- *** If you have someone who's allergic to shrimp leave out or serve the shrimp in a separate dish. Thaw shrimp and marinate in salad dressing and serve along side the pasta salad.