My boss is a *wonderful* cook! everyone that has ever tasted this *raves* about it! She made this for a thank you lunch at work and it was us telling her *thank you!* This makes *lots* and will keep in the refrigerator for a week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (12 ounce) packages tri-color spiral pasta or 2 (12 ounce) packages curly pasta
- 18 -24 ounces girard's italian romano cheese dressing or 18 -24 ounces champagne dressing
- 2 large chicken breasts, boned, cooked and cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pimientos, diced
- 2 (12 ounce) cans large black olives (sliced)
- 1 (4 ounce) can hearts of palm (Sliced)
- 1 lb cooked baby shrimp
- 2 tablespoons capers (optional)
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 1Cook, drain and cool pasta.
- 2Mix all ingredients in a bowl, after the salad has been mixed for a couple of hours taste and add more salad dressing if you want more.
- 3*** If you have someone who's allergic to shrimp leave out or serve the shrimp in a separate dish. Thaw shrimp and marinate in salad dressing and serve along side the pasta salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sylvia's Awesome Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 725.2
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 178.2 mg
- Sodium 1280.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 42.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
romano cheese dressing