Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is so good you won't believe it.
Make and share this Swiss Vegetable Medley recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- Combine vegetables, soup, 1/2 cup cheese, sour cream, pepper and 1/2 can french fried onions.
- Pour into a one-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining onions and cheese.
- Bake uncovered, 5 more minutes.
I added sauteed fresh portabellas and diced red peppers to this and used fresh shredded swiss cheese. This was outstanding in flavor!! Will make for Christmas next year as everyone loved it.
This recipe is one of my favorites, as well! My mom always made it with either mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese, as swiss was not a favorite with the family. I'll be making this to add to our Christmas dinner this year. Yum!