Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Rotel makes everything better.
- 680.38 g round steaks, cut into four pieces
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- all-purpose flour
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 425.24 g Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, cut into strips
- 2 medium bell peppers, cut into strips
- 709.77 ml cooked rice
- Season steak with garlic powder. Dust with flour.
- Brown in vegetable oil.
- Combine remaining ingredients with browned steak in crock pot. Add 1/2 can of water. Cook on low 8 hours.
- Serve over rice.
So easy and delish! Put all together in morning before left for church. It was so good and tender! Only did 6 hours in crockpot. Didn't have green peppers or onions, but used some dried onion instead. Thank you for sharing! :)
This was really good. Super easy to make. I am so busy with work during the day, but I am a stickler about eating good home cooking. Not fast food! This was great! Made for ZWT6
I am always searching for good Swiss steak recipes and I particularly like ones I can do in my crock pot. I love the use of the rotel tomatoes, we can't have green peppers, so just left them out, but didn't miss them at all.