- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks, 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut round steak into serving pieces.
- Season flour with salt and pepper.
- Dredge meat in seasoned flour.
- Put onions in bottom of crock pot; add meat.
- Top with carrots and celery and cover with tomato sauce.
- Cover; cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 3-5 hours.