- 6 pork loin chops or 6 rib chops, about 1-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup light cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Dry chops and cover with the flour, salt and pepper.
- Brown in hot butter on both sides, about 20 minutes.
- Add wine and lemon juice and simmer for about 45 or 50 minutes, or until tender. Remove to warm serving platter.
- Make mustard sauce. Stir flour into drippings in skillet until smooth.
- Stir in cream, mustard and cayenne.
- Boil, stirring 1 minute.
- Serve chops with sauce.