Recipe by ~*Laci*~
We first made this recipe for my sons international night at Cub Scouts , it quickly because a favorite.
Top Review by Griffin_1012
This is a wonderful bake! This is so simple to make, my 5 yr old son helped to put it together and now calls it "his recipe". I did have to leave mine in the oven a little longer but, may be due to oven variances. Thnaks for posting this Laci! :)
- 8 ounces brown and serve sausages
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 6 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sausages as directed on package; drain.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease round pan, 9 x 1-1/2".
- Mix baking mix and water unti soft dough forms; beat vigorously 20 strokes.
- Press dough in bottom and 1 inch up side of pan with fingers floured with baking
- Arrange sausages in spoke fashion on dough; Sprinkle with cheese.
- Beat eggs with fork; stir in milk, salt and pepper. Pour over sausages and cheese.
- Bake until puffed and golden brown, about 25 minutes.