1/1 Photo of Swiss Chard and Salmon Frittata
This is from the list recipes from IGA. I wish I could post the picture, because it looks really nice. Unfortunately, I'm not computer savvy enough so I can't
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together eggs and water in a small bowl, and set aside.
- 2Heat olive oil in an 8 inch non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Cook onions and garlic for 1 to 2 minutes. Add Swiss chard and basil and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the leaves are wilted. Remove mixture from skillet and reserve.
- 4Using a paper towel, wipe skillet clean and then reheat over medium heat.
- 5Spread swiss chard mixture and salmon over the bottom of the skillet.
- 6Por egg mixture overtop, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the bottom is golden and the eggs have set.
- 7Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese on top.
- 8Gently turn frittata over with a spatula and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until golden and fuly cooked.
- 9Remove from skillet and cut intop four wedges.
- 10The Swiss chard can be easily replaced by fresh spinach, rapini, or kale leaves.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Chard and Salmon Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 257.5 mg
- Sodium 255.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 19.4 g