Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from the list recipes from IGA. I wish I could post the picture, because it looks really nice. Unfortunately, I'm not computer savvy enough so I can't
- Whisk together eggs and water in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in an 8 inch non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook onions and garlic for 1 to 2 minutes. Add Swiss chard and basil and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the leaves are wilted. Remove mixture from skillet and reserve.
- Using a paper towel, wipe skillet clean and then reheat over medium heat.
- Spread swiss chard mixture and salmon over the bottom of the skillet.
- Por egg mixture overtop, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the bottom is golden and the eggs have set.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese on top.
- Gently turn frittata over with a spatula and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until golden and fuly cooked.
- Remove from skillet and cut intop four wedges.
- The Swiss chard can be easily replaced by fresh spinach, rapini, or kale leaves.
Lovely flavor. I used leftover salmon and red chard. Delish. Made for ZWT.