Salmon & Broccoli Frittata
photo by hello
- Ready In:
- 5 eggs
- 90 g broccoli
- 60 ml almond milk
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 60 g smoked salmon
- 95 g frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180C/360°F.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, then add in the chopped broccoli florets and fry over a medium/high heat for 3-4 minutes. Add in the peas and turn the heat up to high, heat for 1 minute.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and mix with the almond milk, nutritional yeast and sliced smoked salmon. Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan with the peas and broccoli and leave to cook for 2-3 minutes (until the bottom of the frittata has cooked).
- Place the frying pan in the oven and leave to cook for 10-15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!