Recipe by ~Leanne~
This is my friends basic cheesecake recipe, I tried it last night with the chocolate and I had to post, it is sinfully good. I also used melting wafers and melted them first and it turned out great.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons melted margarine
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 2 large eggs
- 3 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 3 ounces dark chocolate or 3 ounces milk chocolate, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Crust: Mix the first 4 ingredients together.
- Press into a 9 or 10 inch spring form pan.
- Bake at 350 for about 8 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy add the sugar.
- Add milk, vanilla and flour, mix well.
- Add the eggs one at a time.
- Split batter in two add white chocolate to one and mix well.
- Add dark chocolate to the other and mix well, pour batter into pan.
- Either alternate batters or pour the white batter first and the dark on top.
- Be creative.
- Bake at 350 for 55 minutes or until cheesecake is mostly set, it will firm up as it chills.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours before serving (You could also melt some chocolate on top when serving).