Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are a pretty and tasty treat.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid red food coloring
- 1⁄4 teaspoon raspberry extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- You'll need a 13x9-inch baking pan lined with foil (let foil extend about 2 inches above pan at both ends).
- For crust, beat butter in medium bowl until creamy.
- Add confectioners' sugar and salt; beat 1 minute until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in flour just until blended.
- With fingers, press evenly over bottom of pan.
- Bake 18 minutes or until golden.
- Place pan on wire rack; let cool.
- Filling: Melt chocolate in small bowl in microwave as package directs.
- Cool to room temperature.
- With a rubber spatula, press raspberries through a fine strainer set over medium bowl (you should have 1/4 cup puree); discard seeds.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until creamy.
- Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
- Beat in sour cream and vanilla extract, then flour just until blended.
- Stir in 1 cup batter, the food color and raspberry extract into raspberry puree; remove and reserve 1/2 cup.
- Stir melted white chocolate into remaining batter.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups white batter over crust; top with spoonfuls of remaining raspberry mixture, then remaining white batter to cover.
- Top with small dollops reserved raspberry mixture.
- Drag a toothpick through dollops and white batter to marbleize.
- Bake 32-35 minutes until slightly puffed and set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack, then refrigerate at least 1 hour until firm.
- To serve, holding foil by ends, lift to cutting board. Cut in 4 equal rows lengthwise and 8 crosswise.