1/5 Photos of Sweetslady's Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle
This is one of my most requested recipes. It is something I came up with one day as I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. You can make this with brownies from the box; however, I make mine from scratch. This is my husband's other favorite dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Peanut Butter Filling
- 2Preheat oven to 350.
- 3Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 4Combine dry ingredients in large mixer bowl; stir.
- 5Add wet ingredients and stir well.
- 6Spread into prepared baking pan.
- 7Bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Let cool completely.
- 9Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- 10Add in peanut butter and milk. Combine.
- 11Fold in Cool Whip until combined.
- 12Take half of the brownies out and crumble in large glass bowl, if you have one, or in a 13x9 pan.
- 13Add a layer of the peanut butter mixture.
- 14Take the other half of the brownies out and crumble on top of the peanut butter mixture.
- 15Put the last half of the peanut butter mixture on top.
- 16Drizzle chocolate syrup on top.
- 17Add the chopped peanut butter cups on top.
- 18Refrigerate until serving time.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweetslady's Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.4
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 272.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 43.9 g
- Protein 8.4 g