Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Necessity is the mother of invention! This is not hot/spicy at all, but can easily be jazzed up. I don't measure when I cook, so I guessed on the bisque and Worcestershire. This can easily be halved and I imagine that it would be a great crock pot recipe. I have a ton of left-overs so I am keeping some in the freezer for an easy meal later.
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 27 ounces tall can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans
- 1 (12 ounce) bottleheniz chili sauce
- 2 cups fire roasted tomato bisque (I used Imagine Bistro brand organic)
- 1 -2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In shallow, large saucepan cook turkey fully and drain.
- Add beans, chili sauce, bisque, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook over medium heat to meld flavors. (10-20 minutes).
- Reduce heat to low and leave until you are ready to eat! (Mine was on for almost 2 hours.).