This is a kid-friendly wrap I came up with to serve at my DD's 7th birthday party. It is slightly sweetened by the applesauce. This is sized for 8 little girls to nibble on at a party. So while these would make a lovely lunch, you might double the serving size.
- Mix softened cream cheese, applesauce, and thyme together until blended smooth. Spread evenly onto tortillas.
- Layer turkey on top of cream cheese, covering half of the tortilla from edge to edge.
- Roll from covered side of tortilla towards side with only cheese mixture.
- Wrap in plastic (or baggie) and refrigerate at least two hours to firm up.
- Slice into 1 inch slices and serve. :).
Very east to make and they went over fairly well.