Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a definite party pleaser!
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen white corn
- salt, to taste
- combine all ingredients and serve (or chill before serving)!
SOOOO SIMPLE & very nice tasting, too! One thing to remember is to rinse the black beans as well! I really, really liked this, however several others who had it thought it was a little too sweet, but then, what do that know ~ After all it IS a sweet salsa! Thanks for sharing, & next time I make it, I'll do it exactly the same way again! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs at the tail end of the current PAC]