Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make, and great to make ahead.
Make and share this Sweet Potato & Winter Squash Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook squash according to directions on package.
- In a large bowl, mash sweet potatoes coarsely; add squash, butter, salt, and cinnamon, stirring until well mixed.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 1-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon squash mixture into dish.
- Top with marshmallows and bake for 10 minutes or until heated through and marshmallows are lightly browned.