Recipe by Mr. Tom
I first tried this at a local fund raiser and decied to make it my self for Thanksgiving. it became a huge hit and everybody that tries it loves it, even if they are not huge sweet potato fans.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans sweet potatoes
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons vanilla
- 6 cups sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) cans condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the sweet potatoes and mix with the rest of the ingredients in a bowl beat until smooth and lump free. Pour into a 13 X 9 bake pan; cook at 350° for 35 minutes or until just barley firm. Serve warm out of the oven or cold.
- Note: For an extra kick add 1Tlbs. of rum or rum extract to mix.